Plan your dream garden, or keep track of all the roses you already own, with the Rose Directory bookmark feature. The Bookmark feature allows you to pin a shortlist of rose information pages on our website, as well as share your list with others.
- No bookmark found
How To Use Bookmarks
Set up your account quickly and easily.
Please contact us to sign up for an account. Due to spammers self signing up we have taken away the autosign up feature temporarily.
Sign up for a free account. Complete email confirmation to set your password. Log in to your account page. On the top left, hover over the word Rose.Directory and click VISIT SITE to return back to the website. Please note: if you sign up with an email address associated with scammers or spammers e.g 1sec mail or similar services your account will be deleted. We only accept real people to our site, no scammers, spammers or bots.
Browse the site, and create or share your bookmarks.
- Search or browse to find information pages you are interested in on the Rose Directory website.
- On the details page for the item you are reading, look out the for the “BOOKMARK” button under the description of each rose details page.
- Press the BOOKMARK button once and it will be pinned into the list below.
- To remove an item from your list, visit the page of that item once again, and press the button again to remove the bookmark.
- You can SHARE your bookmark list with others once you’ve built it below.
Managing your account.